The American University in Cairo is inviting applications for the Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Scholarship Fund 2018. This scholarship is officially designed for Egyptian students pursuing their undergraduate degree at American Universityy.
The Scholarship is aimed at giving equal opportunities to students with great creative and Excellent minds, who can’t fund their degree. The award winner are rewarded with a fee which takes care of both tuition fee and accommodation.
Since 2015, the Mr. Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor ( chairman of Al Habtoor Group) initiative in the United Arab Emirates, has been one of a morale booster for Students in Egypt.
The Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Scholarship Fund will support tuition and accommodation for a total of 10 students in perpetuity from the far corners of Egypt (one vacant slot).
Level/Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree in any field.
At the American University in Cairo (AUC)
Egyptian students are welcome to apply.
The winning students of the Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Scholarship will receive benefit of the cost of tuition fee and accommodation.
This Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Scholarship Fund is intended to those satisfying the requirement as follow:
- Public or private national high school graduate with demonstrated financial need
- An active member in school activities or in the local community
- A minimum score of 95 percent in thanawiya amma in the science division and 90 percent in the non-science division
- Adequate English-language skills as demonstrated by the IELTS/iBT exam
- Adequate communication skills
- Orientation and commitment to public service
- Potential for further leadership development
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
7 June 2018.