Utrecht University in Netherlands is delighted to invite applications for the International Talent Scholarships 2018. The Scholarship is aimed at Sponsoring non-dutch citizens pursuing their masters programme in the university. The Scholarship covers the costs of the tuition fee and part of the living expenses and so on. Have you tried any you have not won? Here is the HOT DEAL!!!
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Founded in 1636 and located in the heart of the Netherlands, Utrecht University is one of Europe’s leading research universities. The Law Economics and Governance International Talent Scholarship (LEG ITS) program offer a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in one of the English taught Master’s programs of the Graduate School of Law, Economics, and Governance. With this highly selective scholarship program, the Faculty wants to contribute and invest in talented international students who have shown the highest achievement in their career so far. This can be based on their academic quality and results from preceding education or from student’s societal engagement or career vision.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their MAsters degree programme. The following fields of Study:
- English taught Master’s programs.
- With the scholarship, students will be able to cover the costs of the tuition fee and part of the living expenses.
- for students who will have to pay the statutory tuition fee (mainly EU/EAA student): €5.000
- for students who will have to pay the institutional tuition fee (most non EU/EAA students): €17.500
- In a 2-year’s Master’s program, the scholarship will only be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
International Talent Scholarship 2018 Requirements:
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means the student is not eligible for this scholarship :
- have a non-Dutch nationality;
- hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree;
- have been admitted to one of the Master’s programs mentioned above;
- be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa if applicable;
Eligible candidates are selected for a scholarship on the basis of the following criteria:
- The academic quality and results of the preceding education, as evidence, for example, by grades, test scores, publications, letters of recommendation;
- The student’s career vision, promise in the proposed field of study;
- The student’s societal engagement (e.g. extracurricular activities)
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter;
- The quality of the application itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency)
Easiest Way to Apply for the Scholarship:
you and I know that getting a scholarship abroad is very Hard ! That will not stop us from trying daily. Let no body decieve you. This Scholarship is only applied Online. There is no Third Party of any sort. Just Hit the Link below and carefully read through the Instruction provide details on every given space. After that, hope for the best and highly motivated about it. Apply online through the given link.