Each year, the Michigan State University offers a number of International Scholarships for international residents who are newly registered as students at the university. There are several types of scholarships with different value and requirements as can be seen as follow:
Honors College Tuition Grant:
- Awarded to international Honors College invitees who have been offered a Professorial Assistantship. Grant equalizes tuition/fees to in-state rates (approximately $23,000 annually).
- Awarded to Honors College invitees with exceptional academic records; $3,000 stipend for faculty-mentored research or scholarly activity, renewable for four semesters.* For more information about the Professorial Assistantship program, including eligibility criteria, visit MSU’s Honors College.
Honors College National Scholarship:
- Awarded to out-of-state Honors College invitees who are citizens of Canada or Mexico; $15,000 annually for eight semesters.* Please see Honors College admission criteria .
Global Neighbors Scholarship:
- Awarded to a limited number of academically talented applicants; $6,000 annually for eight semesters.
Global Spartan Scholarship:
- Awarded to a limited number of academically talented applicants; $1,000 annually for two semesters.
Red Cedar Scholarship:
- Awarded to dependents or grandchildren of MSU alumni; $3,000 annually, renewable for eight semesters.
Presidential Study Abroad Scholarship:
- Awarded for use with an MSU-sponsored or co-sponsored study abroad program outside of the United States; $3,000 or $5,000, depending upon the length of the program. Award must be used with the first eight semesters of enrollment as an undergraduate at MSU or before completion of the undergraduate degree, whichever occurs first.
How To Apply
Please click the website and application link below to apply these scholarships.
There is no detail information.