The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is delighted to invite applications for the International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship Program. This program is available for the citizens of these countries; South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore.
This scholarship provides eligible students: 85% off their first-year undergraduate tuition fee or 70% off their first-year postgraduate fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate (All BSc’s) and postgraduate coursework (All Master degrees) in Engineering or other related fields.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- [BSc degrees] : students who achieved an average of 75% (Tier 1) in year 12 or equivalent.
- [Master degrees]: students successfully meeting course entry requirements.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus in 2018
- Students commencing full-time, on-campus study
- English Language Requirements: An overall IELTS of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0 (this can be comparable to other English Language Proficiency Tests) – if applicable.
Only the citizens of the following countries may apply this scholarship; South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore.
Please find further instruction at the link below.
12 January 2018.