SUNY Potsdam is delighted to invite applications for International Graduate Scholarships for to Study in New York, USA. The SUNY Potsdam Graduate Scholarship for International Students is aimed at providing support to international students who are intending to pursue full time graduate study at SUNY Potsdam.
The Scholarship has its main objective as supporting promising and Excellence Students, outstanding in their academic pursuit. SUNY Potsdam is delighted to help such a talent.
The State University of New York at Potsdam prepares students to act as engaged global citizens and to lead lives enriched by critical thought, creativity and discovery. As an inclusive scholarly community, rooted in our historic role in providing exemplary teacher and music education and our leadership in the fine and performing arts, we are committed to the liberal arts and sciences as an academic foundation for all students. With an abiding sense of responsibility to our region and to the world beyond, SUNY Potsdam fosters an appreciation of and respect for the variety of human experience.
Level/Field of Study:
The Schoarship is intended for Graduates pursuing their degrees in any field in the university.
Potsdam State University of New York, U.S.
SUNY Potsdam Graduate Scholarship Requirement:
- You must be an international student
- You are applying to SUNY Potsdam for matriculation into a graduate program for the summer, fall or spring semester (Full-time program, at least 9 credits), and you must be accepted by the school to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
How to apply:
- Please apply for an admission to the Graduate school of entering SUNY Potsdam through this link:
Click here to apply for admission If your answers do not fit in the application’s fields, you may edit your text or submit a paper application; or
Click here to download application form and detail and submit it to main office of the Graduate School
- Submit your resume: email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (315) 267-3067, or include with your paper application
- To determine your scholarship award, the committee will consider your application, official academic transcript and essay.
- April 1 for the summer semester,
- July 1 for the fall semester, and
- December 1 for the spring semester