Apply for the International Facebook Fellowship for Doctoral Students 2018,Only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Type: PhD, Fellowship
- Computational Social Science
- Compute Storage and Efficiency
- Computer Vision
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking and Connectivity
- Research Outside of the Above: relevant work in areas that may not align with the research priorities highlighted above.
Value of Scholarship: Each Facebook Fellowship includes several benefits:
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years).
- $37K grant (one-time payment during each academic year).
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support.
- Paid visit to Facebook HQ to present research.
- Opportunity for a paid internship at Facebook.
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students
To be taken at (country): Any country (excluding US embargoed countries)
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Full-time PhD students who are currently involved in on-going research.
- Students work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines.
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) that the Fellowship is awarded.
- The Fellowship Program is open to PhD students globally who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country.
Required application materials:
- 1-2 page research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award. Please reference the topical areas below.
- Student’s CV (with email, phone and mailing address). Please include applicable coursework.
- 2 letters of recommendation (one must be from an academic advisor).
How to Apply: The Application is now live. Go to the Ssite and enter your information.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2017
Visit scholarship webpage for details
Award Sponsors: Facebook