The University of West London (UWL) is delighted to invite applications for up to 50 scholarships for international Students applying for the 2018-2019 Academic years. The International Ambassador Scholarship is aimed at providing financial support to outstanding students who desire to become ambassadors for the University of West London.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
This Scholarship provides a discount for the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.The university is looking for exceptional candidates who have a proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to the university and to the wider global community.
Level/Field of Study:
undergraduate or postgraduate Student and any course of Choice
- Scholarship value/duration:
- Scholarships are worth up to £5,000. The scholarship provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
- As an international ambassador, you will get to contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organized for scholars or by the International Office.
- You will get to participate in current and future promotional activities and will be interviewed and photographed by the marketing department.
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2018. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
Best Ways to Apply for the Scholarship:
To avoid cases of Fraud cases involving Applicants and any third pary agent. Applicants must follow the procedures given in the link below:
Application Deadline: July 15, 2018