Applications are currently ongoing for the Hull University Business School MBA Scholarship 2018 in UK. The MBA Scholarship in UK is designed for international Students pursuing their Business Administration courses or anything related in Hull University Business School. Winners gets 50% reduction in the Tuition fees.
Hull University Business School is a leading UK business school with internationally recognised accreditations from the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). They are dedicated to the development of responsible leadership for a complex world, aiming to inspire those who study and work with us to make a sustainable difference in business and society.
Hull University Business School equip managers and business professionals to succeed in a fast-changing and interconnected world. We maximise the connections between excellent research, learning and teaching across disciplines. And we emphasise our corporate engagement by working with partners who share our aspirations and values.
This post is a Clear cut details of how to Apply for the Hull University Business School MBA Scholarship 2018 in UK.
Level/ Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for MBA Studies in UK. Other Busines related courses are eligible to apply.
The Scholarship is hosted in UK
The International Students are eligible to apply.
The MBA Scholarship in UK is intended to pay 50% reduction of Tuition fee
- Applicants must have IELTS score of at least 6.0 (with no element lower than 5.5)
- Demonstrate great academic performance
- Must be applying for one of the Master’s Taught Program of the Hull University
- Applicants must be able to self-supported their study during study period
- Candidates should hold or be working toward at least a lower second class honor degree
- Applicants must submit their application before deadline
How to apply:
Applications must be made directly to The University of Hull, Faculty of Business, Law and Politics.
July 4th, 2018