Hurry now and Apply for the Andrew Flusche Scholarship 2018. The Scholarship is awarded to High School Senior Applicants in USA. who are able to raise awareness about the importance of positive interactions with the police officers and law enforcement.
Applicants must create a public service advertisement video (PSA) which portrays the correct way of interacting with a police officer during a traffic stop or any other encounter.
The Scholarship is too follow the Guidelines instructed in this video..
Andrew Flusche Scholarship 2018 Eligibilty:
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
- High school seniors who have been accepted into a college, university, or trade school.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
- People are accepted into a graduate school.
You must be a citizen or lawful resident of the United States in order to apply.
The Scholarship Guideline:
We want to see how creative and convincing you can be with your video. Make sure it is geared towards your peers. Videos can be technical, narrative, documentary, fiction or any other video style you can think of. Video selfies will not be considered. Be creative! We’ve seen tons of stats and percentages and they get boring. The video must be yours. Music videos taken from YouTube will not be considered.
Videos Judging Criteria:
Your PSA will be judged on the level of creativity and persuasiveness, as well as how informative it is.
How to Apply for the :
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 3 minutes.
- Upload your video to YouTube titled How to Interact with the Police.
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page.
- Once your video has been uploaded, fill out the Application Form at the bottom of this page.
- All questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
By submitting your application, you are giving Andrew Flusche, Attorney at Law, PLC the permission to use and display your video for marketing and promotional purposes.
Submissions will not be accepted without proof of acceptance or enrollment of the school in which you attend.
JUNE 30, 2018
One winner will be selected by July 31, 2018. If the selected winner does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
If you’re not admitted to college yet, there will be a fall round of this scholarship too. The fall deadline will be November 30, 2018, and the fall scholarship will be awarded by December 31, 2018.
STOP! Before you submit you application, have you read the guidelines above? Not all websites have up-to-date and correct information. The following will not be accepted:
- Video Selfies
- Content that doesn’t pertain to properly interacting with the police
- Submission without a college acceptance letter or proof of enrollment