Entries are currently ongoing for the Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary 2018. This bursary is aimed at Supporting Students who are now studying at any Futher Education FE college or sixth form college and planning to enter university from September 2018. The successful applicants will receive up to £1500.
What you should know about the Scholarship:
Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary is specially targeted to students currently studying at a FE college or sixth form college and applying to enter university from September. If you are already on or have undertaken a higher education course you are not eligible to apply.
The winners of this award may expect to receive up to £1500.
Level/Field of Study:
This bursary is not support a higher education and postgraduate degree. All subjects are eligible.
UK students are welcome to apply
Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary 2018 Requirements:
Students can apply to the Foundation for the HKF bursary if they are:
- In the final year at a publicly-funded further education institution
- Aiming to start a first-time programme of higher education in the autumn
- Experiencing barriers to continuing their education.
Students cannot apply if they:
- Are already on a higher education course
- Are seeking funding for a postgraduate course
- Are studying / intending to study at a privately funded institution
- Have already received an HKF award
- Have previously undertaken a higher education course
- Are studying or intend to complete their education course at an international institution.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
You will see the application page at the link below. The detail instruction can be seen there.
26 April 2018