The Haven of Peace Academy is delighted to invite applications for merit scholarships for Tanzanian students. Scholarship worth up to 100% of the tuition fees for the school’s AS and A level programme.
The academy aims to provide an excellent, Christ-centred, international education that meets western academic standards and equips students to live out a biblical worldview in all areas of life to the glory of God.
The Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC) is a Christian school admitting students aged 5 to 18+ years. It is situated on a twelve-acre campus overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Application deadline: March 5, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for the school’s AS and A-level programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The school is offering up to three awards of up to 100% of the tuition fees for a maximum of two years.
Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Tanzania
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Tanzanian citizens are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
- Tanzanian Citizens
- Must be at least 16 years of age and no older than 19 years of age by August 2018
- Through Form 4 or its equivalent
A complete application will consist of the following:
- General application form completed and signed
- Application form for Grade 11 Merit Scholarship for August 2018 completed and signed by your son/daughter and signed by you
- The form entitled “Personal/Financial Information” completed and signed
- A reference from the school your son/daughter is currently attending
- A copy of the information page of the student’s passport or a copy of the birth certificate
- A copy of the information page of the parents’ passports or copy of birth certificates
- A copy of the student’s form 4 results or predicted IGCSE grades or equivalent
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted by post or in person.