The Hack Reactor in conjunction with community innovative organizations is offering scholarships. Hack Reactor Scholarship is open to US students to pursue the study of Software Engineering.
The aim of Hack Reactor is to encourage the study of Software Engineering.
Hack Reactor is a 12-week software engineering Coding Boot camp education program founded in San Francisco by Anthony Phillips, Shawn Drost, Marcus Phillips, and Douglas Calhoun. Cofounder Drost has described the program as, ”
- Application Deadline: November 11
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Engineering programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Software Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: Hack Reactor is proud to offer a $1.3 million Scholarship Fund for individuals who are passionate about coding. We will be awarding full scholarships to 4 students and partial scholarships to scholarship semi-finalists in each round.
- Nationality: USA applicants can apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is merit based and everyone is welcome to apply.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Begin by filling out the first part of the application form. From there, you will be redirected to the full scholarship application form.
- Students will need to complete all portions of the scholarship application, and then be accepted into the program via the standard Hack Reactor admissions process to be considered for the scholarship.