Google MBA Internships is a gathering of world young Market and Business Influencers. The Program helps to bring together find smart people, real time problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduates student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources.
What you need to know about Google MBA Internships
Google MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you in the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development.
We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration of internship, and relocation support is available on a case-by-case basis.
Level/ Field of Study:
MBA Students pursuing degree in Business oriented Courses
- MBA Internship Program of Google is a paid internship that will immerse applicants in the tech industry on a high-impact team.
- They’ll enhance their skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow the network and drive meaningful change in the business.
- For more details please check their official website.
Eligibilities for the Internship
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Seoul office in 2018.
Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated passion for mobile apps and games, mobile technology, and the broader mobile business.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to overcome strategic business challenges.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills, with the ability to demonstrate and maintain self-motivation.
- Apply online through the given link.
- For further details please visit their official website.