Applications are ongoing for the Global Student Challenge 2018, a Supply Chain international student competition. The Challenge aims to bridge the gap between the academic world and the corporate sector and addresses the need for knowledge and product development in the area of Supply Chain Management (SCM).
Every year the Challenge pits teams from business schools and universities from across the globe against each other in a search for world’s Top Talent in Supply Chain Management. The Challenge is to run your own virtual company, The Fresh Connection, with a team of 4 students. The Fresh Connection is a manufacturer of fruit juices and is delivering to retail channels. As the company is suffering severe losses, a new management team (you and your team!) has been appointed to make the company profitable again by making strategic and tactical decisions.
- The top team from each of the online Regional Finals of the 3 time-zones (North & South America, Europe & Africa, and Asia Pacific).
- The top team from each of the Regional Final physical events.
- The top team of the 5 top performing countries, globally.
- 5 wild cards.
- International Recognition: Students and teachers from numerus countries and nationalities interact with each other, share their culture and take back to their countries unforgettable experiences that last a lifetime. Networking is all about connecting with people. But then again, isn’t that what life is about?
- Accommodation, meals and transportation once at the Global Final are fully taken care of so you can just relax, enjoy the week, and focus on the competition.
- The flight tickets to the Global Final will be covered for the top team of each of these 3 online Regional Finals: North & South America, Europe & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Your team must meet all following requirements:
- 4 student members and an endorsing teacher from the same educational institution.
- You and your teammates must be full-time students (bachelor level and higher, incl. MBA).
- Your graduation date must not be earlier than the end of your Qualification Period.
- All participants agree to join The Talent Connection, which is the talent program of the Global Student Challenge.
- There is no more than one past Global Finalist per team.
- The students and the teacher need to provide a university email address during registration.
- Each member can only register once for each track of this year’s Challenge.
- Go to the registration form! Don’t forget to provide your university email address.
- You can also read the How-to guide for more detailed instructions. Your registration is complete as soon as you have clicked the activation link, which gets sent to your email. Make sure to only register once. If you have questions or issues, please contact us.
* If you have registered for last’s years TFC Challenge, you can just login using your primary email and password. To reset your password, click the reset password link. If you have registered for any Challenge earlier, you can transfer your account, via the option provided at the registration page.
The Qualification phase ends December 31, 2017. For the timeline and deadlines of each region, please visit the dedicated page.
* From the moment you receive login details, you have until the end of the Qualification Period to complete the Qualification Rounds.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2017