Glasgow MBA Scholarship for International Students at University of Glasgow, UK 2018
The University of Glasglow in the UK invites applications for the Glasgow MBA Scholarship open to candidates who must be high academic achievers (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Glasgow MBA Scholarship is a new scholarship which aims to attract exceptional candidates with strong qualifications, work experience and/or strong leadership skills, and may also take into consideration applicants on a needs by needs basis
The MBA Scholarship is awarded as a value of up to £10K and will be used towards tuition fees. It is offered on a competitive basis. After receiving your offer of a place, you will have two weeks to submit your scholarship application.
What You Need To Know About This Scholarship
Worth of Award
Up to £10,000
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional offer.
- For 2018-19 intake, applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply.
- Your financial circumstances may also be taken into consideration.
How to Apply
- You will need to complete the MBA Scholarship Application Form and submit to [email protected]
- After receiving your offer of a place, you will have two weeks to submit your scholarship application.
- Candidates should expect to have a response about the Scholarship application within five working days.
- After which, if you are awarded with such distinction as receiving an MBA Scholarship offer, you need to accept both the offer of admission and the offer of the scholarship; then you must pay your deposit within four weeks of accepting your place to study here. If you require more time please contact Dr. Javier Yanez-Arenas, MBA Programme Director, as we may be able to grant additional time in exceptional circumstances.
Deadline: applications are open
WE ALSO RECOMMEND