The Coventry University is delighted to announce the ongoing application for the Ghana Development Fund Award. The Award is aimed at encouraging talented students from Ghana who enrolls on a qualifying course that starts in January 2018 or May 2018. The award is worth £2,000 per year of study on the basis of merit.
The government of UK and Ghane has a health Bilateral ties. The award is also a flavour to strengthen the bond between the students of UK and Ghana. Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the wider Coventry University Group.
The award is available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
The award is available in the fields offered by the university.
The award worth £2,000 per year of study.
Eligible Nationality: Ghanaian
Host Nationality: the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Have submitted a valid course application for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to show that they are competent in the English language at level CEFR B2 or above in each of the four components of; reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
- Online application form
- Downloadable application form
Application Deadline: January 5, 2018