Hurry now and Apply for the Gerda Henkel Stiftung Research Grant 2018 in Germany. This Research Grant is designed to support research scholars who are working on Ph.D projects. Fellows will receive benefits of fully – funded fellowship. The Research program will last for 1-24 months.
Applications for Gerda Henkel Stiftung scholarships can be made directly by Postdocs or scholars with Post Doctoral Lecture Qualification .
A research scholarship is usually applied for by one scholar who will work on a specific project on his own. An institutional affiliation is not necessary. The simultaneous receipt of salary or retirement pension and a research scholarship is not possible.
The period of support for Foundation stipend holders working on Ph.D. or research projects can be extended by up to 12 months if the holder becomes a parent during the period covered by the stipend and has an entitlement to maternity or parental leave. Individual arrangements must be discussed with the Foundation’s administrative office.
Level/Field of Study:
Research and doctoral program in any field.
The study can be taken in Germany.
There is no citizenship requirement to apply the Gerda Henkel Stiftung research grant.
The fellowship will cover the benefits as follow:
- supplement for travel abroad (monthly endowment for stays of for weeks or more)
- family grant award (for children who have not yet turned 18 under presentation of the child’s birth certificate), and if required; travel expenses and material expenses
- Applications for a “research scholarship for post-doctoral researchers” may only be made if applicants received their PhD within the last ten years. The relevant date is that on the PhD certificate. (This restriction does not apply to research scholarships after Post Doctoral Lecture Qualification.)
- The dissertation must have already been published at the time the application is made. The presentation of a publishing contract is not sufficient in this regard.
- The topic of the proposed research project must clearly differ from the topic of the PhD thesis.
How to Apply for the Fellowship
Please click the link below to see detail instruction of application procedure.
13 June 2018.