Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Zhejiang University Marine Scholarship of China. The Scholarship is designed for International Students pursuing their postgraduate in the university.
The ocean, covering about 71% of the Earth’s surface, plays a primary role in addressing the climate change and supporting the global economy, trade and livelihood. The sustainable ocean development has direct impact on the development and prosperity of all coastal countries now and in the future. And it has become an inexorable trend worldwide that through international cooperation and exchange we should deepen our understanding of the ocean and promote sustainable ocean development to enhance regional and global economic prosperity
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is a Post-graduate Program on Ocean-Related Specialties offered by the University.
Zhejiang University, China
International Students are Eligible to Apply.
Please find further course description in this link: hLink to course description
- Master’s Program: 2-3 years of study
- Doctoral Program: 3-4 years of study
- Full tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus
- Living Allowance of RMB 3,000 per month for master’s students, and RMB 3, 500 per month for doctoral students.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Must be a non-Chinese citizens, holding international Passport. Applicants shall come from a coastal/island country of South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific and its surround island countries, or an African developing country.
- Be in good health
- Must be applying for the Marine/ Ocean-related study program
- Applicant must currently engaged in oceanographic and relevant sectors will be given high priority.
- The applicant for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- The applicant for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply to Zhejiang University directly and submit the application materials to Admission Office of International College by post or in person. The following are the required documents to be submitted to the office:
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship. Please find it here: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua
- Application for Admission to Zhejiang University: To be applied here: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn:8080/zjdxlxszsxt/default_xs.jsp
- Copy of Passport
- Academic Transcript
- Study or Research’s Plan
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by Professors or associate Professors
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Download the form here: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/attachments/2017-01/07-1483672588-10878.pdf
- Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor,. Download the form here: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/attachments/2017-01/07-1483672503-10877.pdf
April 30th, 2018