Fully-funded Wolfson OCS Scholarship for Kenyans at Cambridge 2018 :The Wolfson OCS Scholarship for Kenyans is now open to students from Kenya who want to undertake a one-year taught postgraduate or masters course at the University of Cambridge beginning in October 2018.
Degree: One-year taught postgraduate or Masters
Subject: Any subject
Eligibility and Conditions
- This scholarship is only available for citizens of Kenya
- Applicants should require financial assistance in order to study at Cambridge, and should mark Wolfson College as their first-choice college in the admission form
- Applicants should intend to return to Kenya at the end of their postgraduate study.
Worth of Award
- University Composition Fee
- College Fee
- Annual stipend sufficient for a single person
- Total award does not usually exceed £30,000
Funding partners: Oxford and Cambridge Society of Kenya and Wolfson College
How to Apply
- Initial application must be made to the University of Cambridge via the normal Graduate Admission and Scholarship Application Form. See prospectus for details
- Make it clear in your personal statement in Section B of the GRADSAF how you believe you meet any specific criteria of the scholarship
- In the section on ‘Personal funds’ that you have available, you should include significant income from all sources, including salaries, business profit, rents, dividends etc.
- Scholarships are normally awarded to candidates selected first on financial need, and second on academic strength and potential
Deadline: December 6, 2017 or January 4, 2018, depending on your course of study.
For more information, and to apply for admission, visit their website by clicking here.
You can read the scholarship announcement by clicking here