Applications are invited for the Fully Funded Vlerick Business School Masters Scholarships 2018, Belgium. The Scholarship is aimed at sponsoring international students who are passion to grab a masters degree in the School.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Scholarships for Master degree are available. You can choose one of the scholarship concepts that is suitable with your interest. The program has main objective to attract talent and potential students from all around the globe.
Vlerick Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school at the heart of Europe – ranked number one in the Benelux for executive education and 17 in Europe. Each year we welcome 740 MBA and Masters students from 50 countries onto our world-class programmes in Brussels, Ghent, Leuven and Beijing. More than 8,500 executives from across the globe join our executive education and customised programmes. We have specific expertise in Digital Transformation, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Healthcare, Energy and Financial Services.
Vlerick Business School, Belgium
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
- VLERICK SPIRIT SCHOLARSHIP
- AIESEC/BEST SCHOLARSHIP
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is intended for Masters degree Students pursuing Business related courses.
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP – you need to have excellent academic results or an outstanding GMAT or GRE.
- VLERICK SPIRIT SCHOLARSHIP – Entrepreneurial attitude, International mindset, Leadership experience
- AIESEC/BEST SCHOLARSHIP – for non-Belgian candidates from one of the partner.
- If you cannot make it for a full scholarship, you will be automatically considered for one of the partial scholarships.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Step 1: Fill out the online application and the scholarship motivation essay template (available on the application tool)
Step 2: Submit your online application with your scholarship essay
Step 2: Upload GMAT/GRE and English proficiency test results and submit your online applicationwith your scholarship essay.
Step 3: Take the VBAT (latest VBAT date: February 21).
Step 3: Take your interview via Skype or on campus if possible
Closing date: February 11, 2018