Applications are currently ongoing for the Utrecht Excellence Master Degree Scholarships 2018. The scholarship is designed for academic person who wish to pursue their degree outside their home countries. Please refer to the following information for detail about the scholarship.
Location: Utrecht University, Netherland
Nationality: non-EU/EEA candidate
Number of the scholarship: 20 to 25
Degree program: Master degree
Duration of the program: Could be 1 or 2 years base on the Master program
Scholarship amount: the scholarship could be ONLY Tuition fee OR Tuition fee + 11.000 euro living expenses.
- Graduate with the top 10% of your graduating class
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Have completed your previous education outside Netherlands.
How to apply:
There are two steps for applying this program.
- Apply for an admission to the Master program you interested to the University.
- After submitting an application for the Master’s program, you will have the option to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship. Please go to this link for Online application platform: https://www.osiris.universiteitutrecht.nl/osiioi_ospr/WelkomPagina.do?groupid=UES
- Log in with your Osiris username and password. If do not have account yet, please create new account.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the UES questions and upload the requested document(s). Those documents are Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Submit your application
Deadline: February 1st 2018