Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded University of Kassel Scholarship 2018 in Germany. The Scholarship. The Scholarship is designed to encourage young and promising International Students pursuing their Masters programme at the University of Kassel in Germany
The University of Kassel is a university founded in 1971 located in Kassel, Hesse, in Germany. As of October 2013, it had about 23,000 students and more than 2,600 staff, including 307 professors.
International summer universities, intensive German language courses and orientation programmes for international students and students come from over 115 countries.Each academic year, more than 100 visiting scholars pursue research projects in cooperation with colleagues from the University of Kassel, making a valuable contribution to the academic and cultural life. The newly established International House is located on the campus. It offers hostels for international guests and is available for meetings, conferences, and cultural events.
The International Summer and Winter University Kassel offers unique short-term education programs specially dedicated to international students, researchers, and professionals. The courses combine high-quality education with unique cultural experiences and thereby help you advance your intercultural skills while learning about the German and European culture.
Level/Field of Study:
Masters degree Students are Eligible. Any Field is available.
Open for international and National Students
- Fully funded
- Living and studying in a foreign country can provide some incredible experiences.
- The cultural and academic ideas can lead one into a new world and cultivate new perspectives.
- Make friends from around the world.
- International experiences are second to none when it comes to enlightening and enriching a person’s personal and academic development.
Who is Eligibile for the Scholarship?
- The minimum age for participation in the ISU program is 18 years.
- A strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the scholarship
one letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree).
- Letters of recommendation can be sent together with the other required documents, or directly by your professor to email@example.com
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Apply online through the given link.
For further queries please visit the official link .
Application Deadline: March 18, 2018