Applicants are Currently invited for Fully-Funded Undergraduate Exchange Scholarship to pursue full-time, non-degree, undergraduate programmes. It is a fully-funded scholarship for Indonesian students for one semester of non-degree academic study at an assigned U.S. college or university.
The aim of the scholarship is to recruit participants from underrepresented, non-elite backgrounds and emerging leaders committed to their home communities.
The Fulbright Program, including the Fulbright–Hays Program, is an American scholarship program of competitive, merit-based grants for international educational exchange for students, scholars, teachers, professionals, scientists and artists, founded by the United States Senator J. William Fulbright.
What You Need To Know About This Scholarship:
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2017.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available full-time, non-degree, undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: It is a fully-funded scholarship for one semester of non-degree academic study at an assigned U.S. college or university.
- Grant benefits include international travel, tuition, room and board, accident/sickness insurance, monthly stipend, and funding for books
- Nationality: Indonesian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Indonesia are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Demonstrate a command of written and spoken English as attested by a recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or TOEFL Prediction score of 500.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should complete the online application which can only be accessed from November 1 to December 31, 2017.
- Submission Requirements (to be supplied in English).
- Two letters of reference, one from a lecturer from the applicant’s major field of study, the other from another lecturer, an employer, a coach, or a community work supervisor.
- Photocopy of Indonesian ID card (KTP).
- The latest university progress report/transcript in Indonesian and English.
- The transcript and other materials must be prepared before the deadline since you will not be able to add additional information on the online application form after that date.