Fully Funded Oxford-Allan and Nesta Ferguson African Graduate Scholarship, 2018 :Oxford University seeks prospective graduate students to apply for the Oxford-Allan and Nesta Ferguson African Graduate Scholarship. One full scholarship is available for applicants who are ordinarily resident in Africa and who are applying to the full-time MSc Environmental Change and Management.
The scholarship is only tenable at Linacre College. The scholarship is jointly funded by the University and the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust. The Trust was set up in memory of two generations of the Ferguson family to promote their particular interests in education, international friendship and understanding, and the promotion of world peace and development.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,553.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form.
- However, successful applicants will be transferred to Linacre College in order to take up the scholarship.
- The eligibility criteria will be applied automatically, using the details you provide in the relevant sections of the graduate application form (for example, your country of ordinary residence and your previous education institutions), to determine whether you are eligible.
- Selection is based on academic merit, unless specified otherwise.
- Some of the scholarships are only tenable at specific colleges. Unless specified otherwise, you do not need to select that college as your preference on the graduate application form. All eligible applicants will be considered, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference. However, successful applicants will be transferred to the relevant college in order to take up the scholarship.
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2018-19 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
You will be considered automatically for this scholarship if:
- You are applying to start a new graduate course;
- You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- You meet the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
- Applications are made online through their website. Click link below
- There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.
Deadline: Submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. Selection is expected to take place by the end of May 2018.