The New Zealand Aid Programme is delighted to Sponsor Fully Funded New Zealand Scholarship for Developing Countries. The Benefits include Fully Funded tuition and other financial benefits, as well as personal and academic support. Successful candidates, enjoy the benefits of our world-class educational facilities and share in our unique Kiwi lifestyle.
The new Zealand government offer scholarships to people from developing countries in the Pacific and some countries in Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa. We look for scholars who are motivated to make a difference at home, and are keen to foster relations with New Zealand now and in the future.
How to Apply
Appliccations are based on the programme you are eligible for
Before you begin your application
- Read about Our scholarships – why New Zealand offers scholarships and what you will get with a New Zealand Scholarship
- Read your country page and ensure your application is aligned with the priority sectors for your country
- Understand Who we are looking for and our selection preferences for scholars
- Understand what we expect from you if you win a scholarship – what you will need to do during your study and after you graduate.
- Do your research about which institution and qualification is right for you and the development needs of your country. For more information, see Where you can study and What you can study, as well as Study in New Zealand (external link).
- Make sure you read the Application Guidance before you begin your application.
Online applications are for the following scholarship types:
- New Zealand Pacific Scholarships
- New Zealand Development Scholarships
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholarships
- New Zealand Regional Development Scholarships
Make sure you are fully prepared before you begin your online application:
Get more Information on How to Apply
Applications starts February 1st 2018 to March 31 2018.