Deadline: 29 March, 2018
Open to: candidates with excellent past academic performance, impactful professional experience and an entrepreneurial spirit to submit their application
Scholarship: fully funded
As a start-up, Asia School of Business is proud of the personal attention that they dedicate and the collaborative evaluation process that they apply to each candidate. They invite candidates with excellent past academic performance, impactful professional experience, and an entrepreneurial spirit to submit their application. The goal of the MBA Admissions Committee is to admit a highly diverse class consisting of college graduates from all areas of concentration, including the humanities, the social and physical sciences, law, medicine, and engineering. Ideal candidates are smart, curious and thoughtful decision-makers who initiate the change they want to see in the world. Through the application process, the Admissions Committee is interested in understanding your accomplishments, your experiences working as part of a team, and how you have had an impact on your organizations.
ASB is recruiting candidates with a high degree of intellectual capability and emotional maturity on a broad international base. The ASB MBA program is highly rigorous, so students must have performed at a superior level in their previous university studies, demonstrated the ability to pursue personal goals, exhibit a high level of personal integrity and have professional work experience. They normally expect applicants to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- At least 2 years work experience.
Benefit from generous financial aid that includes full scholarships that cover tuition and fees, including accommodation.
How to Apply?
- Online Application – Prospective students complete the application with all the necessary components; there is no application fee;
- Evaluation – The student’s application is read and reviewed by the Admissions Committee and a decision is made whether the applicant will be invited to the interview;
- Interview – Successful applicants are invited for an in-person/Skype interview with a member of the Admissions Committee;
- Decision – The Admissions Committee makes a decision as to whether to admit the applicant to that program.
For more information please visit the official website.