Fully Funded Masters Scholarships for International Students at CEU, Hungary 2018
Central European University, Hungary invites applications for the Fully Funded Masters Scholarships for International Students at CEU, Hungary 2018.
The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers up to 100% of tuition, health insurance and a monthly stipend to assist with living costs. Single or shared housing in the CEU Residence Center may also be offered to scholarship recipients.
over the years this fully funded masters scholarships for international students at CEU Hungary , have avail international students the opportunity to see their dream come true. They can now pursue their Masters degree in Hungary at a low or no cost.
Individual units may establish additional criteria for admission, such as specific academic backgrounds or minimum language test scores higher than the general CEU minimum requirements.
What You Need To Know About The Fully Funded Masters Scholarships for International Students at CEU, Hungary 2018
Worth of Award
- it is a fully funded scholarship in Hungary
- Single or shared housing in the CEU Residence Center may also be offered to scholarship recipients.
- Please note: Students who permanently reside in Budapest are not eligible for CEU housing. Scholarship recipients who are granted housing in the CEU Residence Center can choose to decline it. In this case, however, CEU does not cover the costs of alternative accommodation.
- Requirements for Master’s Programs: Applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide
- The language of instruction for all master’s, doctoral and non-degree programs offered by Central European University is English.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
- Candidates whose first language is English are normally exempt from this requirement.
- For further information refer to the Application Checklist.
- For its one-year U.S.-accredited master’s programs, CEU normally accepts students who have completed four years of undergraduate university study. Applicants with a three-year bachelor’s degree will be considered for two-year master’s programs (both for those accredited in the U.S. and in Hungary).
- Admission into the U.S.-accredited one-year programs with a three-year bachelor’s degree may be possible pending the University Provost’s approval in particular cases, based on the recommendation of the academic unit in question.
- Students enrolled in a master’s program at CEU must not be simultaneously enrolled in another higher education institution, unless they provide official documentation about having obtained a leave of absence from the other institution for the entire duration of their studies at CEU. Admitted students are required, if applicable, to indicate enrollment at another institution in the matriculation form at the beginning of their studies at CEU.
How to Apply
- This section provides step-by-step guidelines to those who wish to submit an application to any of CEU’s master’s or doctoral programs for full-time study programs, as well as to those who wish to attend CEU as non-degree students for a limited period of time.
All applications must be complete with applicable standard test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, etc.).
Deadline: application closes February 1, 2018 (midnight, Central European Time). For applicants to Master’s programs; accepted MA candidates whose application is received by this deadline can apply for CEU financial aid (if applicable).
February 2, 2018 onwards: Application period for self-financing applicants. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (pending available spaces).
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA area who require a study visa may submit applications no later than June 1, 2018.