The Hinrich Foundation is inviting applications for the Fully Funded Masters Journalism Scholarships at Hong Kong Baptist University also known as the Global Trade Leader Development Program. The program offers people who are passionate about international trade a unique education & career combined opportunity in various business-related fields.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
In 1956, Hong Kong Baptist College was founded by the Baptist Convention of Hong Kong as a post-secondary college committed to the provision of whole person education. In 1983, Hong Kong Baptist College became a fully-funded public tertiary institution. It gained university status in 1994 and was renamed Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU).
Today HKBU encompasses eight Faculties/Schools offering a range of undergraduate programmes, associate degree and higher diploma programmes as well as taught postgraduate programmes and research postgraduate programmes leading to the award of master and doctoral degrees. It prides itself on its dual focus on teaching and research and encourages service to society among its staff and students. Over the years, HKBU has remained committed to academic excellence and the development of the whole person, and has gained a reputation as one of Asia’s finest institutions of higher learning.
Field of Study/ Level:
MA in International Journalism Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesia & Indian citizens
- Have 2+ years’ of working experience
- Have an undergraduate degree in marketing, business, journalism, communications, social sciences
- English proficiency
- Strong communication & teamwork skills
- Applicants must have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
Best Ways to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
Deadline: 28 February 2018
To apply and for more information, visit official website: https://goo.gl/1Pq6F7