Applications for the Fully Funded Ireland Scholarships for International Students to Study Abroad 2018 is currently ongoing. The Scholarship is aimed at awarding opportunities to well desrving Studentspursuing their Masters or Undergraduate programmes in Ireland. The Scholarships is powered by Gooverseas.com
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
ThScholarship seeks to award 2 full scholarships to students — 1 undergraduate semester and 1 postgraduate program (full year master’s and semester PhD programs).
Enterprise Ireland manages the Education in Ireland national brand under the authority of the Minister for Education and Skills. Enterprise Ireland is responsible for the promotion of Irish Higher Education Institutions overseas.
Gooverseas.com has its mission to empower more people to spend meaningful time overseas. In pursuit of our mission, we strive to:
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme. Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the participating universities.
The scholarship covers both a tuition waiver and a stipend to cover additional fees. It does not necessarily cover accommodation, food, books, or other expenses.
Number of Scholarships:
Education in Ireland and Go Oversea are awarding 2 full scholarships to well-deserving students — 1 undergrad semester and 1 postgrad program (full year master’s and semester PhD programs).
Fully Funded Ireland Scholarships for International Students Requirements:
- There is no minimum GPA required to apply for the scholarship. However, each university and program has their own academic requirements. When you’re conducting your program research be sure to check their individual requirements for program admission as we will be unable to award you a scholarship if you are not accepted into a program.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The mode of applying is online.
- Choose your top 3 programs
- Submit a 300-word short essay
- Upload a creative Ireland-themed photo
Deadline: February 23, 2018