The Hong Kong Baptist University is delighted to invite applications for fully Funded Master Scholarship. The scholarship is solely desiged for Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian students pursuing Masters degree courses in the Filed of International Journalism Studies
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Today HKBU encompasses eight Faculties/Schools offering a range of undergraduate programmes, associate degree and higher diploma programmes as well as taught postgraduate programmes and research postgraduate programmes leading to the award of master and doctoral degrees. It prides itself on its dual focus on teaching and research and encourages service to society among its staff and students. Over the years, HKBU has remained committed to academic excellence and the development of the whole person, and has gained a reputation as one of Asia’s finest institutions of higher learning.
Level/ Field of Study:
The scholarship is designed for Students pursuing a master degree course in the Universiy. The scholarship is awarded in International Journalism.
The scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship i’e no fees and no hidden charges
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- Have 5+ years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
- Applicants must have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
The Easiest and Best Ways to Apply:
The mode of applying is online and the follpwing documents are required.
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018