Entries are currently ongoing for a Fully Funded Global Social Venture Program in South Korea. Hanyang established the Social Innovation Center as it endeavors to become a global leader in social innovation, tackling social problems by deploying effective and sustainable solutions. Through the Hanyang for Global Engagement (HUGE) initiative, Hanyang hopes to develop youth to become empathetic global leaders.
The Global Social Venture Program provides youth-led global social venture ideas with funding, customized education programs, mentorship and access to networks to help them turn their ideas into reality.
Hanyang University is looking for youth who are interested in developing a social enterprise in partnership with students from Hanyang University in South Korea
- Passion for social and environmental issues
- Interested in a cross-cultural experience
- Wants to develop an enterprise
- Responsible and resilient
- Practical learning programs to develop globally-competitive skills
- Mentorship for personal development
- Global networks and recognition
- Funding to test idea like building prototype, marketing and working with communities
- Residing in Asia-Pacific (preference for Philippines, Vietnam, Nepal, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and China)
- 18-30 years old
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Eligible Regions: Asian Countries
Apply online through the given link.