Entries are currently ongoing for the Facebook Research Fellowship Program 2018. The Facebook Fellowship Program and Emerging Scholar Awards are intended to sponsor doctoral students pursuing their research in areas related to computer science and engineering. The opportunity is currently ongoing. Check the eligibility criteria and apply.
Eligible Nationality: not specified
Tuition and fees paid, a stipend of $37,000 each year, and up to $5,000 in conference travel support
Duration: two years
- Candidates will be assessed based on the strength of research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
- You are full-time PhD students currently involved in on-going research.
- Your work needs to be related to one or more relevant disciplines.
- Research areas are:
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Networking and Connectivity Hardware
- Compute Storage and Efficiency
- Distributed Systems
- Security and Privacy
- Economics and Computation
- Computational Social Science
How to Apply:
- 1-2 page research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award
- Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted
- 2 letters of recommendation. Please provide reference email addresses, and one reference must be from an academic advisor
Closing date: October 31, 2017, 5pm PST