Chinese University Postgraduate Scholarship Program for International Students in China, 2018:
The Chinese Government are glad to announce that applications are currently being accepted for the Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship 2018.
The postgraduate program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is sponsored by the Chinese Government; it is a fully funded scholarship
Also,this scholarship is for both chinese and international students studying in China. it is designated to certain Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions.
Aimed at recruiting outstanding international students for graduate studies in China ,The chinese government have over the years touched lives through these postgraduate program which in turn have given international students the opportunity to study in china for Free.
You should send TWO sets of bound application documents to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) by post. No application documents will be returned.
What You Should Know Abut This Scholaership
Worth of Award
- The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years.
- The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Place of study:
scholarship is taken in China
chinese students and international students in china
Who Can Apply For This Scholarship (Eligibility)
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- or Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
1. Master programs given in English:
- International Business
- LL.M. (Master of Laws)
- Regional Economics
- MPA (Master of Public Administration)
2. Doctoral program given in English: Economic Law
3. Recommended Master programs given in Chinese:
- Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL),
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics,
- Master of Finace (MF),
- Master of International Business (MIB),
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Master of Applied Statistics (MAS),
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), etc.
How to Apply:
1. this is done online : Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
Please visit (from January 2018) and click “Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” and print a hard copy.
The Agency Number of SUFE is 10272. (Only applicants who put SUFE at the first-choice university place will be considered by our admission office.).
2. Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
More so, Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English)
Also Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English)
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
5. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English)
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
7. Prove of Language Proficiency
Also, The copy of valid HSK level 5 or 6 Certificate (if you are applying for a Chinese-given program) or the copy of IELTS/TOEFL result (if you are applying for an English-given program while you are not a native speaker
8. The copy of your valid passport
IMPOFRTANT NOTE .
The Agency Number of SUFE is 10272. (Only applicants who put SUFE at the first-choice university place will be considered by our admission office.)
Room 102, Admission Office ICES SUFE
No.369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai,China
Post code: 200083
Deadline: applications close March 31st, 2018