Applications are invited from International Studets for the the 2018 edition of the Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship at Birkbeck University in UK . The Scholarship is designed for International Students pursuing their Masters degree at the University of Birkbeck in London, United Kingdom. The Scholarship covers both Tuition fees, Travel fees, accomodation, Books and feeding at the University.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Birkbeck University of London has been taking part in Chevening scholarship since its inception. If you are pursuing further degree in Master Degree,
Birkbeck is different: classes are held in the evening between 6pm and 9pm, so you can work, volunteer or do your own thing during the day. Record numbers of students are doing just that and using their evenings to transform their lives. The school is proud being one of the world’s top research universities and part of the prestigious University of London.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is opened for all full-time one-year Master’s degree programmes offered by Birkbeck.
Birkbeck University of London, England
International Candidates (Chevening-eligible countries) including Cambodian
Type of Funding: Fully-Funded program (Provide by UK Government)
Degree program: All Full-time Master degree provide by the university http://www.bbk.ac.uk/study/2018/postgraduate/full_time
tuition fees provided by Birkbeck; living costs provided by the UK Government (through the Chevening Secretariat).
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship Requirements :
- Be a citizens of a Cenvening-eligible countries
- Are applying for Master program at the Birkbeck University
- Submit application before deadline
- Meet admission requirement to the school
How to Apply for the Chevening Scholarship in UK:
- Go to the application page
- Select your country
- Select ‘scholarship’ as level.
- Now select ‘apply for scholarship’.
- All applicants who wish to be considered under the Partnership Scheme and the Standard Scheme are encouraged to put Birkbeck as their first preference in their Chevening application. Applicants are also strongly advised to note the Chevening Scholarships timeline and should aim to meet any Birkbeck offer conditions and Chevening Scholarship conditions (eg language proficiency etc) before the end of June 2018.