Applications are currently invited for the Fully Funded ASEAN Scholarships in Thailand at Chulalongkorn University. The ASEAN Graduate Scholarship seeks to fund fees for Students from the Continent of Asia pursuing their Masters degree at the Chulalongkorn University. The Scholarship Covers everything. Why pay School fees again? when you can win the ASEAN Scholarship.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
The Scholarship is Sponsored by the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University to ASEAN national Students. The Scholarship seeks to strengthen the social bod between the Asian Nations through education. The cholarship is of two types chulalongkorn university Masters Scholarship and the chulalongkorn university PhD Scholarships.
Chulalongkorn University is Thailand’s source of knowledge and reference, a guiding light of wisdom for sustainable development.Chulalongkorn University was established in 1917 by King Vajiravudh (Rama VI) who named it after his father, King Chulalongkorn (Rama V), who laid the foundations for modern education in Thailand.
Level/Field of Study:
ASEAN Nationality Students are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Tuition Fee, Program fee, Air fares, and living allowance
Fully Funded ASEAN Scholarships in Thailand Requirement:
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA in any discipline
- Meet the English Language Requirement (TOEFL iBT: score of 78; IELTS score of 6.0; CU-TEP score of 75.)
- Must hold Bachelor degree and Master’s degree in any related field
- Have a minimum GPA of at least 3.25 (OR Complete 12-credit coursework from MAIDS Program with GPAX at least 3.50)
- Meet the English Language Requirement (TOEFL iBT: based score of 78; IELTS score of 6.0; CU-TEP score of 75.)
Best Ways to apply:
for information related to the application procedure, please look into this link. http://www.academic.chula.ac.th/ . In the Link, you shall find the program you’re applying to, and look into the Application form and so on.
Deadline: March 31st, 2018