Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) for Masters and PhD Students. The offer is opened for international Students delighted to pursue their programmes in the university.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia. Now it is pleased to announce its scholarship to international students to apply. Please look more into here.
Where: The University of Adelaide, South Australia
Two-years Master degree and Three-years doctoral degree
Type of funded: Full tuition fee, Annual allowance of $26,288 and VISA
- Have completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree
- Be an international student who do not hold a research degree from University of Adelaide
- Meet the University Admission requirement
- Australian and New Zealand citizens are not eligible
- Must apply before deadline
- Have a high academic record and research potential
- More eligible criteria, please look into the official website
How to apply:
You have to apply in online platform. You have to follow all the step below. To apply for the admission, Please follow the step here: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/admission/ .
- Choose the institution
- Decide on a program of study
- Check the entry requirement
- Identify an area of Research and supervisor
- Submit an application
Official website: Round 2: January 31st 2018