The New York Institute of Finance is glad to announce you a free online course name as “Mergers and Acquisitions: Advanced Theory”. In this course you will explore mergers and acquisitions in greater depth, examining accounting and projections. You’ll get an overview of accounting and projections for mergers and acquisitions and learn more about financing deals. You will also spend time considering the seller’s viewpoint as well as touching on disclosure of acquisitions, hostile takeover defenses, and private equity. This course will start on October 23, 2017.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Commitment: 4 hours per week
- Subject: Accounting
- Institution: The New York Institute of Finance
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Start on October 23, 2017
- Requirement: Anyone
- Certificate Available: Yes
This course is ideal for financial analysts and associates. It is also suitable for directors and managers who have transitioned or hope to transition, to mergers and acquisitions from other areas, such as equities or fixed income.
Where Could This Lead You
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is the area of corporate finances, management, and strategy dealing with purchasing and/or joining with other companies. In a merger, two organizations join forces to become a new business, usually with a new name.
- Your Career Option: After successfully completing the course you can build your career in the following:
- Analyst, Corporate Finance
- Investment Banking
- Research – Investment Research
- Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $109+shipping charging you’ll get:
- Unlimited Access: Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course. If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
- Take the course at your own pace
- Refer to the material at any point in future
- A Certificate of Achievement: Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course. To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as
- Prove your success when applying for jobs or courses
- Celebrate your hard work
- Display on your Linkedin or CV
How to Apply for the Course
To join for the course, you may enroll through the given link: https://www.futurelearn.com/register
Week 1 – M&A Finance and The Seller’s Viewpoint
Financial accounting, projections, how to finance the deal, and the seller’s viewpoint
Week 2 – Case studies and further lessons
Explore the seller’s viewpoint through case studies, then explore in more depth first offers, disclosure, hostile takeover defenses, and private equity