Hurry now and apply for the Excel University Scholarship 2018 in Accounting. The Scholarship is designed for U.S college students pursuing degree in accounting major in Excel University. The USA Scholarship for Accounting Students aims to give opportunity to Students creative and innovative in using Excel Application in Accounting. Only Legal Citizens of USA or Students with a Valid Student visa.
Online training students at excel university also eligible to apply. Excel University Scholarship winners will receive $500.
If you could learn Excel simply and easily at your pace and could learn the features and functions that are relevant and practical to accounting professionals – would you want to? If you are an accounting professional and have taken Excel classes before, you know the pace can be too fast or too slow, and the content may not be relevant to your work. Excel University explores relevant features that allow you to get your work done quicker, in a self-paced, fun, and engaging way.
Become more efficient, streamline processes, and save time with Jeff Lenning’s Excel University. Designed by a CPA for CPAs and accounting professionals, this series covers functions you need, and skips those you don’t. The content has been written from scratch integrating everything Jeff knows about Excel training learned over the past decade of providing continuing professional education.
The winning students of the Excel University Scholarship will receive $500.
Level/Field of Studies
College or university level in accounting subject.
In the United States of America. Only U.S legal residents or those who hold U.S student visa are eligible to apply.
Excel University Scholarship 2018 Requirements:
- Enrollment into Excel University online training
- Currently enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college or university in the United States
- A declared accounting major or have an emphasis in accounting
- A legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Resume including work experience, extracurricular activities, and honors or awards
- Letter of recommendation from your accounting professor
- Provide accounting professor’s contact email address for verification of enrollment
- Unofficial transcript of all college-level classes (if scholarship is won, official transcript required)
To apply, students are required to provide one-page essay: “Interesting Ways I’ve Used Microsoft Excel”
30 June yearly.