Applications are currently available for an Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships 2018 in Women and Gender Studies. The programme is designed to Fund fee for international Students pursuing their masters degree education in the selected field.
GEMMA is the first Erasmus +: Erasmus Mundus Master´s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe. If you are willing to pursue your degree in Europe which is developed world, you should not miss this scholarship.
tuition fee, participation cost, a monthly contribution to subsistence costs, and a yearly contribution to the travel and installation costs
- You need to have at least a University Bachelor degree.
- You have ability of the language of instruction of the GEMMA Home Institution and of the language of the Mobility Institution.
- You meet the requirement of application procedure.
- You will be able to admit to full-time study during the 2 years period of the course and must be able to complete the compulsory international mobility route.
How to Apply?
- CV (following the template is a must)
- Official transcript of academic records
- Separate Average grade certificate Language certificate (GEMMA Home university)
- Language certificate (GEMMA Mobility university)
- Motivation letter
- A photocopy of the candidate’s passport
- Proof of residence at the time of applying
- Letters of recommendation
Applications are all online
Application Deadline:: February 15, 2018 at 17:00