Opportunities are currently ongoing for the European students and Non-European students are invited for the Erasmus Mundus masters scholarships . These scholarships are awarded to pursue BDMA masters program for the academic year 2018-2019.
Value of Award:
- Tuition fees, participation costs (including insurance coverage), contribution to cover travel cost and installation cost, and include a monthly allowance.
- All scholarship holders will receive an insurance meeting the minimum insurance requirements of the Erasmus+ programme for JMDs.
To Be Taken At (Country): Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Belgium, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Spain, Université François Rabelais Tours (UFRT) in France, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e) in Netherlands and Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) in Germany
Eligible Countries: All
Eligibility: To apply to BDMA, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (i.e., the equivalent of 180 ECTS) with a major in computer science, from an accredited university. The university has to be listed in the World Higher Education Database (WHED) or be included in the following university rankings:
- The Times Higher
- Academic Ranking of World Universities
- QS World University Rankings
Please refer to the FAQ for questions regarding Bachelor’s degree.
- They must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test equivalent to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The consortium will rely on how certification bodies evaluate their own equivalences against this framework, e.g., Cambridge General English FCE, IELTS (Academic) 5.5, TOEFL (paper based) 570, TOEFL (computer based) 230, TOEFL (internet based) 72, etc. Please refer to the FAQ for questions regarding proof of proficiency in English.
The following eligibility criteria for an Erasmus+ scholarship apply: