The Edith Cowan University is currently accepting applications for Petroleum Engineering First Cohort Scholarship to study the new Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17). International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be commencing study of Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17) in 2018;
- Meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- Be studying at ECU Joondalup.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Students are invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorized Education Agents.
Students can also apply online on the ECU Online Application Portal.
Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required. The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served bases, capped at a certain number as determined by ECU.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.