The Long awiated Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 TEEP 2018 is finally out.
Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Foundation have been officially released the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2018, From the official Website of the foundation which clearly states that 1,000 entrepreneurs were selected based on the viability of their idea, including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; and leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
More than 150,000 Africans from 114 countries worldwide applied to join the 4th cycle of The Tony Elumelu Foundation’s 10-year, $100 million TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. Today, the Foundation announced the African entrepreneurs with the most innovative, high-potential business ideas.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring:A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding:$5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network:Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
* $5,000 seed capital is paid based on the official Central Bank of Nigeria naira equivalent value at the date of selection for the programme.
This year, the Agricultre Niche has the highest number of Awardee
Wishing the best of Luck From WSF TEAM