The Demonstration of Energy and Efficiency Developments (DEED) is pleased to offer four types of Student Scholarships: Educational, Student Internship, Student Research Grant, and Technical Design Project. All scholarships is open to those attending college or university in US. Each of those scholarships has own additional requirements. The amount of the award is vary as listed as follow.
- Educational Scholarship : $2,000
- Student Interenship : $4,000 plus up to $1,000 in travel funds to attend applicable conference.
- Student Research Grants : $4,000 plus up to $1,000 in travel funds to attend applicable conference.
- Technical Design Projects (TDP) : $5,000 paid directly to student by DEED; up to $3,000 in travel funds to share project results at APPA’s Engineering & Operations Technical Conference.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants must be full-time students attending school at an accredited college/university or vocational institution within the US and must not be graduating within 12 months of the application deadline. Official transcripts must be submitted by the application deadline.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please learn detail instruction of application procedure at the link below.
– Deadline: February 15 and October 15 each year. (Student Internships)
– Deadline: February 15 and October 15 each year. (Student Research Grants)
– Deadline: February 15 and October 15 each year. (Technical Design Projects (TDP))
– Deadline: October 15 each year.