Entries are currently ongoing for the Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholarship 2018-2019. The Scholarship is intended to Support students who are Phi Theta Kappa member in good standing and currently enrolled in a community college at the time of application in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours (or 9 quarter credit hours). Up to 200 awards will be given. Applications are still ongoing.
What we need to know about the Coca Cola Scholarship:
The Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholarship is the Society’s first scholarship program available to members to be used during the time they are enrolled in their community colleges . The purpose of the program provides new Phi Theta Kappa members with financial resources to help defray educational expenses while enrolled in a two-year college in order to develop leadership potential through participation in Phi Theta Kappa programs.
Level/ Field of Study:
College or university level in any field.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
In the United States of America.
The benefit are mouth watering. 200 scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded based on applications submitted by members.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- A student must be a Phi Theta Kappa member in good standing and currently enrolled in a community college at the time of application in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours (or 9 quarter credit hours).
- Members must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA at the time of application on all college‐level coursework.
- Part‐time and full‐time students are eligible to apply.
- Members who have completed 12‐36 semester hours (12‐54 quarter hours) of college‐level coursework by January 31, 2017, are eligible to apply. Students with fewer than 12 credits or more than 36 total credits are not eligible to apply. All coursework, even if at previous colleges, is included in the total credit count. Only remedial/developmental courses and courses for which the student has formally requested academic clemency are removed from the total count.
- Students must not hold an associate’s or bachelor’s degree from any community college or four‐year college.
- Students must enroll at a community college for the fall 2017 semester in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours and the spring 2018 semester in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours.
- The student must hold temporary or permanent residency in the country of the community college the student is attending or possess a visa considered appropriate by the college.
- The student’s record must be free from suspension, probation or other disciplinary action.
- The student’s record must be free from any criminal conduct, or if a convicted felon, must have completed all conditions of sentencing, including probation.
Best Way to Apply for the Scholarship:
Application should be made onlibe through the link below. Website and Application Link
1st March yearly.