Are you an International Student, Looking for MBA scholarships? This opportunity is what you shouldn’t miss. The Cass Business School is Inviting applications for the CASS Executive MBA in Dubai Scholarship 2018. The Award is worth AED 45,000
Cass is committed to attracting and supporting the best students, regardless of financial status, to gain access to its unique business environment.
Scholarships are highly competitive and reflect our insistence that only the best need apply. We don’t have a typical student but we do have individual screening where we evaluate if you are a good fit for this most competitive of programmes.
Cass Business School is one of City, University of London’s five Schools. It’s among Europe’s leading business schools and in the global elite of business schools that hold the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is an MBA Scholarship for International Students
The Scholarship mis Hosted in Dubai
The opportunity is open for International Students.
The Sholarship is aimed at funding fees for Students. up to AED 45,000 are awraded to each winner.
To be qualified, you need to:
- Either a good undergraduate degree or substantial
- Obtain relevant work experience and/or professional qualifications
- Have a minimum of four years’ relevant postgraduate work experience
- Meet the minimum required English language test score (IELTS or Cambridge English)
- A completed application form
- A certified copy of your degree certificate, and transcripts
- Two references
- One recently taken passport size photographs
- IELTS or Cambridge English
- CV (resume)
- Copy of passport
- An application processing fee
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- You are suggested to contact the committee to assess your qualification before applying the formal application; therefore, you can send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback.
- The online application is available.
Closing date for scholarships is 22nd April 2018