Hurry now and Apply for the Bruce Lee Foundation Scholarship 2018. The BLF Scholarship is designed for only USA Students pursuing degree in. Are you a collge Students in U.S? below or16 years of age, here is a opportunity for you. Awards will be given on the grounds of the most deserving applicants.
The sole aim of Awarding the Bruce Lee Foundation Scholarship is to provide a financial support to one or more students who understand, appreciate, and exemplify Bruce Lee’s passion for education as well as his qualities of honest expression, forward thought, self-exploration, and assertiveness.
hrough a number of educational and social initiatives, the Bruce Lee Foundation encourages people to strive for honest self-expression in alignment with their mind, body, and spirit. Consistent with Bruce Lee’s innate belief, we know that we can impact the world by giving people permission to follow their dreams, in harmony with their community.
Since 2002, the Bruce Lee Foundation has provided over $80,000 in financial assistance to students and families within the United States.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply the Bruce Lee Foundation Scholarship.
Level/Field of Study:
College or university level in any field.
In the United States of America.
1 x $10,000 scholarship and a 4 x $2,500 scholarships to BLF Scholarship winners. The Seattle Central BLF Scholarship winner receives $2,000 and the San Francisco Junior Giants BLF Scholarship winner receives $2,500.
Bruce Lee Foundation Scholarship Requirements:
- Be a student aged 16 years or older
- Be attending or will be attending a two-year college, four-year university, graduate school, or licensed trade and vocational school within the U.S.
- Be involved in extracurricular activities
- Have work experience or demonstrate service within their community
- Demonstrate personal drive
- Have knowledge of and/or identify with Bruce Lee and his insights
- Junior Giants and Las Vegas students will also be considered for the major and minor scholarships, respectively.
Applications are now closed. We will not be offering any scholarships in 2018. Information about any 2019 scholarships will be released that year.
Anticipate Scholarship in 2019.