The Khazar University is offering delighted to offer a merit-based full-tuition fee scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. The Azerbaijan Scholarships are available for nationals of all countries at both undergraduate (bachelor) and graduate (master and PhD) levels of study.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Level/Field of Study:
Who is Eligible for the Sholarship:
- Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
- Good English language skills. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have a competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document
- Motivated to study at Khazar University
- Good communication skills and sociability
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Best Way to Apply for the Scholarship:
To apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants need to fill in and submit:
- Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form
- KUISP Application Form
Deadline: April 15, 2018