Entries are currently ongoing for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2018 in Japan. The Internship is open for international Students with a masters degree or PhD. The Applicant must have experience with social Media Management.
What you need to know about the Internship:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development bank established on 19 December 1966 which is headquartered in the Ortigas Center located in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines. The company also maintains 31 field offices around the world to promote social and economic development in Asia. The bank admits the members of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP, formerly the Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East or ECAFE) and non-regional developed countries. The ADB was modeled closely on the World Bank.
The internship topic for the Strategy, Policy and Review Department is “A Study on effective communications tools/methods and strategies.”
Level/Field of Study:
The Internship is open for MAster dgree or PhD Holders. with experience in engaging in public information, outreach activities and practical experience in website/social media management
- Work in a major international development organization;
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does;
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only.
- Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors but without stipend.
Asian Development Bank Internship 2018 Requirements
- The Intern should ideally have the following academic background;
- Masters or PhD candidate in International Relations, Public Relations, Communication Studies, Journalism, Marketing.
- The Intern should ideally have experience in engaging in public information, outreach activities and practical experience in website/social media management.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese with excellent writing skills.
How to Apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2018 in Japan
- Apply online through the given link.
- For further queries please visit the official link.
Application Deadline: February 4, 2018