The Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University is inviting applications for the Chulalongkorn University ASEAN students Scholarships, Thailand.
The scholarship is designed for ASEAN Students except Thailand Students. The Scholarship covers tuition fee, expenses, and air ticket.
Applicants will be assessed based on English Language score, transcript, letter of recommendation, and interview.
Nationality: ASEAN students
Where: Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Scholarship award: Tuition of 91,000 Baht, expenses 50,000 Baht, air Ticket Reimbursement (not exceed than 9,500 Baht)
Chulalongkorn University is Thailand’s source of knowledge and reference, a guiding light of wisdom for sustainable development.
Chulalongkorn University was established in 1917 by King Vajiravudh (Rama VI) who named it after his father, King Chulalongkorn (Rama V), who laid the foundations for modern education in Thailand. I has over 38,000 Students
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Undergraduate Students in ASEAN countries. at the Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Chulalongkorn University ASEAN students Scholarships Eligibility:
In order to be eligible for scholarship, you need to:
- Be undergraduate students in ASEAN country excluding Thailand
- Come from ASEAN countries
- Meet English Language proficiency (TOEFL and IELTS only)
What do you need to submit?
- Complete application form
- Statement of purpose attached with the application form
- Official transcript with latest GPAX
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing)
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors
- University testimonial letter
- Language requirement
How To apply:
submit your application to:
Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Mongkutsamatiwong Building, 6th Floor
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Closing date: April 30th, 2018