Applications are currently ongoing for the ASEAN Masters Scholarships 2018 in UK. The University of Nottingham is the host for the 2018-2019 academic year. Students from the ASEAN Member Nations are invited to apply.
The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among world’s top 100 universities worldwide and is recognized globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence. In 2018 they are offering scholarships for the students from ASEAN member countries.
- Offering 20 scholarships for the students from ASEAN member country
- 25% waiver will be provided over tuition fees for the students from ASEAN member country
- Host Nation is United Kingdom
- If applicants are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) one of the ASEAN member countries – Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- If applicants are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
- Please note that applicants will not be able to apply for a scholarship without an offer to study.
- He/she will be required to enter the postgraduate application id (for postgraduate scholarships) before proceeding with the scholarship application. The system then checks this id to see if there is an offer for the 17/18 academic year. If the applicant does not have an offer then he/she will not be able to apply.
- Also, it is recommended that research and masters applications for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for the Admission office to process the application and confirm the offer before an applicant can apply for the scholarship.Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2018